Personal Emergency Reporting System
Numera Libris is the Most Advanced Mobile PERS For Falls And Well-Being
Assistance is there when you need it - day or night - with a Personal Emergency Reporting System (PERS). Numera Libris is the first all-in-one mobile health, wellness and personal safety solution.
Numera Libris with Numera EverThere is a hardware and cloud-based platform that integrates health measurement information, personal safety and emergency response with proactive, socially-engaging health services.
Numera provides seniors and their family members with tools to track and share important health and activity information, allowing people to take charge of their health, to manage chronic conditions, and to keep families and caregivers engaged.
Stay Free, Active and Protected at Home and On-the-Go
Most personal emergency response solutions require you to push the button. When it comes to being confident and maintaining independence, personal alert systems are just the beginning. Numera Libris is the first all-in-one mobile health, wellness and personal safety solution. Libris has the most advanced automatic fall detection, built-in GPS, and ability to collect and share personal health measurements. Libris is proactive and summons help even when you can’t.
• Mobile on the largest cellular network – Works both inside and outside the home
• The most advanced fall detection – Detects falls with the utmost accuracy and minimized false alarms
• Connects with personal medical devices – With two presses of the button, Libris docked in the Smart Cradle connects wirelessly with a variety of devices: oximeter, blood pressure, glucose sensors etc.*
• Enables you to track your health& wellness –Health data is uploaded via Numera Libris solution to the Numera EverThere web tool, easily accessible from any smart device.* • Auto-emergency aware everywhere – Designed to alert your monitoring center that you’ve fallen even if you can’t, including when you are out and about
• More than an alert – Health and activity tracking options are available, such as
location services to help find you if you cannot respond with your location.
The Most Advanced Mobile Solution For Falls And Well-Being!
We now offer the Numera personal emergency system. With built-in GPS and automatic fall-detection, your loved one can get medical assistance wherever they are!